Sunday 16 March 2008

From Imtethal

I want to talk about the places we’ve been to - I really liked the places we’ve visited. The journey was very useful to us. Everywhere we’ve been, we’ve learned something new. Also I’ve learned a little more English (a little!) The meetings we went to were very fruitful and useful.

OXFORD

Oxford is a beautiful town. Our first meeting in Oxford was very hard, we were scared, but the people who were there, the students, encouraged us. We really liked Nandita and Najla. The place we had supper in was very beautiful and traditional, it looked like a church. The place we stayed in was also beautiful. It was the nicest town out of the ones we’ve visited. I really liked the museum we visited (the Ashmolean). I would have liked to have stayed for a long time.

I really liked the people we met in England, they were really kind. There was always a link between us.

There are twinning links between my university An Najah and Manchester. I am ver ykeen on the idea of twinning between universities, it will be very useful to the universities in Palestine

No comments: