Tuesday 18 March 2008

From Cynthia (West Lancs - Al Walaja)

I'm so glad we were able to meet at last even though it was a brief meeting! The two days with our visitors was rather tiring for me too even though they were doing most of the hard work. Thankyou so much for organising this event. It was a huge task and it all worked so smoothly.



I think I have learned a lot in the process and am doing a lot of hard thinking about what we can do in the future as a group.



I'm afraid I wasn't able to get any photos though Rana was very busy with her camera and the press came along to several events and took photos. So if we get any of those I hope we can send them on and I'd really love to see photos from others.



Please do email when you have news of their safe return and also in due course about Rana's baby.

No comments: